fredag 19 oktober 2012

Greasy Kulture!

Thru the years I have seen some bikes that sweeped the floor with almost everything  , mostly in papers like MCM and the old Swedish "Hojmaggan" but lately in Dice and Greasy Kulture.....Those bikes is often nothing fancy when you finally see them live.... the magic seem to lay in that right angle ,light or background in the photo......
 
 
My latest bike , seen in issue 29 of Greasy Kulture , is...nothing fancy but the photo in the middle spread catches that something! ...Cause I don´t get that feeling when I walk into the garage to get me another beer!
 
Have to do a compilation of the bikes that been a extra inspiration...."Stickans sida " in hojmaggan around -88 would be top ten and ofcourse Raggarns panhead with molded flames !........to be continued
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar